1. Because dad loves you unconditionally.
2. He taught you how to ride your first bike.
3. And helped you build intricate sand castles on the beach.
4. Because he gave the best piggyback rides.
5. And taught you how to be the coolest kid on the block.
6. Dad gave you kisses on your chubby cheeks because he couldn’t resist your cuteness.
7. And comforted you when you had trouble falling asleep.
8. Dad always makes you smile.
9. And shows you off to the world.
10. He let you do anything that sparked your creative interest, like painting his nails.
11. Or dressing up in Marvel costumes.
12. Because dad doesn’t mind silly selfies.
13. Or cute ones.
14. He walked you down the aisle when you wanted to have a pretend wedding.
15. And he gave you away when you had a real one.
16. Your dad is a total badass.
17. Who took you on fun adventures.
18. He brought you flowers at graduation.
19. And couldn’t be more proud of who you’ve become.
20. Dad did whatever he could to amuse you as a child.
21. Like flipping you in the pool.
22. And playing peek-a-boo.
23. He picked you up during the father-daughter dance at weddings.
24. And got overly protective when you started hanging out with boys.
25. And comforted you through your first heartbreak.
26. There’s never a dull moment in your relationship.
27. Dad is always supportive.
28. And will always be there, through thick and thin.
29. Because it’s you and him against the world.
Source Arielle Calderon BuzzFeed